Appointments and Guidelines
Please review all of our guidelines carefully before making an appointment. Please note that using the Educator Workroom is by appointment only.
- Store is open 6 days a week
- Tue, Wed & Fri: 9 AM – 5 PM.
- Thursday: 9 AM – 7 PM.
- Sat & Sun: 9 AM – 4 PM.
General Guidelines for Visiting RAFT
- Appointments needed for Saturday and Sunday only.
- Members are limited to one Educator Workroom appointment per day.
- Appointments can be made below.
- One member can bring one guest for shopping (this includes a child, who must be supervised at all times).
- One member per appointment for the Educator Workroom. No guests allowed for Educator Workroom appointments.
- There will be a one hour limit for using the Educator Workroom.
- No food or drink allowed inside.
- All technology items have been tested.
- Please note that we have reinstated our $0.10 charge per store shopping bag used. Outside/recycled shopping bags are encouraged at RAFT!
Furniture Pick Up Policy
This policy is to protect your items from the busy loading dock.
- Pick up PAID furniture by the close of business the following day after purchase (Tuesday through Saturday).
- Staff will place items outside the building door.
- It is the responsibility of the member to load furniture into vehicles.
- Bring helpers to load and strap items.
- RAFT is not liable for injuries or damage to property during the loading/unloading of items in vehicles.
- Items not picked up within arranged time will be resold.
Reminder: All sales are final. No refunds/exchanges*.
*If items cannot be safely loaded into the vehicle, RAFT will offer a full refund. Once items leave RAFT premises, no refunds/exchanges will be allowed.
Safety and Health Guidelines
- Members, guests, volunteers, and RAFT staff are recommended to wear a mask while at RAFT at all times.
- RAFT staff and volunteers will be monitoring the property for discarded PPE (personal protective equipment).
- RAFT staff will have a strict cleaning schedule to make sure that common items and areas are cleaned regularly.
Educator Workroom Guidelines
- An appointment is required to use the Educator Workroom (Saturday and Sundays only).
- One hour limit.
- No guests allowed for Educator Workroom appointments.
- There will be separate stations to ensure social distancing.
- There will be multiple stations to allow a max of three members and one staff member in the Educator Workroom at a time.
- All dies used by members will be left on the workstation after use.
RAFT will continue to monitor and follow the recommendations of the California Department of Public Health regarding indoor mask usage in public spaces.