Appointments and Guidelines
Please review all of our guidelines carefully before making an appointment. Please note that using the Educator Workroom is by appointment only. Members no longer need an appointment to shop.
- Store is open 5 days a week
- Tue, Wed & Fri: 9 AM – 5 PM. Last appointment at 4:00 PM.
- Thursday: 9 AM – 7 PM. Last appointment at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday: 9 AM – 4 PM. Last appointment at 3:00 PM.
General Guidelines for Visiting RAFT
- Members are limited to one Educator Workroom appointment per day.
- Appointments can be made below.
- One member can bring one guest for shopping (this includes a child, who must be supervised at all times).
- One member per appointment for the Educator Workroom. No guests allowed for Educator Workroom appointments.
- There will be a one hour limit for using the Educator Workroom.
- No food or drink allowed inside.
Safety and Health Guidelines
- Members, guests, volunteers, and RAFT staff are required to wear a mask while at RAFT at all times.
- Gloves are STRONGLY encouraged and recommended.
- RAFT staff and volunteers will be monitoring the property for discarded PPE (personal protective equipment).
- RAFT staff will have a strict cleaning schedule to make sure that common items and areas are cleaned regularly. This will include wiping down carts and die cuts after each use as well as switching registers at checkout every day to allow deep cleaning.
- Phones will be wiped down every hour.
- For staff, cleaning carts will be prepped for routine cleaning and easy access.
- Staff will disinfect the front edges of all Gaylord boxes on the floor twice daily—in the morning before open and in the evening after close.
- All scoop handles will be disinfected before opening and after closing daily.
- Corners of steel racks will be disinfected every day.
- The floor will be swept every evening.
Educator Workroom Guidelines
- An appointment is required to use the Educator Workroom.
- One hour limit.
- No guests allowed for Educator Workroom appointments.
- There will be separate stations to ensure social distancing.
- There will be multiple stations to allow a max of three members and one staff member in the Educator Workroom at a time.
- All dies used by members will be left on the workstation after use. Staff will disinfect before putting away by the membership desk.
- All workstations and counters will be disinfected at opening, lunch, and after close.
- Workstations and any equipment used will be disinfected at the end of every appointment.
RAFT will continue to monitor and follow the guidelines of Santa Clara county.