Appointments and Guidelines
Please review all of our guidelines carefully before making an appointment. Please note that shopping and using the Resource Center are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Store is open 6 days a week
- Mon-Wed & Fri: 9 AM – 5 PM. Last appointment at 4:30 PM.
- Thursday: 11 AM – 7 PM. Last appointment at 6:30 PM.
- Saturday: 9 AM – 4 PM. Last appointment at 3:30 PM.
General Guidelines for Visiting RAFT
- Shopping and using the Resource Center (Green Room) will require separate appointments.
- Members are limited to one shopping appointment and one Resource Center appointment per day.
- Appointments can be made below.
- One member can bring one guest per shopping appointment (this includes a child, who must be supervised at all times).
- One member per appointment for the Resource Center (Green Room). No guests allowed for Resource Center appointments.
- There will be a one hour limit for shoppers and for using the Resource Center. For shopping appointments, you will book a 30-minute window, but you will be allowed to shop for a full hour (i.e. for another 30 minutes after your appointment ends) except for the last appointment in each day, which is only 30 minutes long.
- No personal shopping bags will be allowed.
- No food or drink allowed inside.
Safety and Health Guidelines
- Members, guests, volunteers, and RAFT staff are required to wear a mask while at RAFT at all times.
- Gloves are STRONGLY encouraged and recommended.
- RAFT staff and volunteers will be monitoring the property for discarded PPE (personal protective equipment).
- To ensure social distancing measures, only two registers will be in operation at a given time. The registers and all equipment used in a transaction will be wiped down after each use.
- In the checkout areas, there will be marked locations on the floor to make sure social distancing is kept.
- Plexi boards will be placed at desks and at cash registers.
- RAFT staff will have a strict cleaning schedule to make sure that common items and areas are cleaned regularly. This will include wiping down carts and die cuts after each use as well as switching registers at checkout every day to allow deep cleaning.
- Phones will be wiped down every hour.
- For staff, cleaning carts will be prepped for routine cleaning and easy access.
- Staff will disinfect the front edges of all Gaylord boxes on the floor twice daily—in the morning before open and in the evening after close.
- All scoop handles will be disinfected before opening and after closing daily.
- Corners of steel racks will be disinfected every day.
- The floor will be swept every evening.
Resource Center (Green Room) Guidelines
- An appointment is required to use the Resource Center.
- One hour limit.
- No guests allowed for Resource Center appointments.
- There will be separate stations to ensure social distancing.
- There will be three stations to allow a max of two members and one staff member in the Resource Center at a time.
- All dies used by members will be left on the workstation after use. Staff will disinfect before putting away by the membership desk.
- All workstations and counters will be disinfected at opening, lunch, and after close.
- Workstations and any equipment used will be disinfected at the end of every appointment.
The laser cutter is not available at this time.
RAFT will continue to monitor and follow the guidelines of Santa Clara county.